Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Continued My Blogging on Wordpress

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've blogged here in this blogger account (actually its been two years). I'm blogging more on Wordpress instead (which I am enjoying a lot). It's not that I don't like it here in Blogger. Honestly I enjoyed customizing my site more here. However, I decided to take Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly on a fresh start -- and by this I mean no old contents which are kind of too dramatic like the ones I have here.

I want Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly to be more focused on the better me I've become and share more of God and how my relationship with Him has changed my life. I want every travel, photos, reunions and reflections to be solely focused on inspiring.

My move to Wordpress was also to keep me from deleting this blog. I want this to still be available so people can see how I started and Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly's transition. Instead of moving all my contents on Wordpress, I decided to let it be (especially with the "fresh start" I aim).

In case you're still visiting this page and you haven't notice the tab that says "PMU on Wordpress", well I would just like you to know that I am not in hiatus nor stopped blogging. I simply continued my postings on Wordpress. To get updates you can simply like the blog's fan page or follow me on Twitter. You can also sign up for email updates in Wordpress.

Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly in Wordpress


In case you wish to read more of my work, here's a list of blogs where I'm also writing.


That's all for this post :)

Thank you so much for following me here and catch more of my writings in PMU on Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment