Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wishing I can update this blog more....

I know I haven't updated my blog for a month and how I wish I could more. Anyways, here's an update of what's been going on with me lately..

I've been attending class (it's not raining anymore)
I've gone to Legazpi (since my last December 28 visit)
I've gone back to Pidru's Resto (and discovered how full and good and cheap their carbonara is)
and attended a seminar The Art of teaching (and wrote something about it).

I can't say I've been really loaded but compared to the previous years, let's admit that at this point I should have at least that tiny bit of time to update my post--so why didn't I...?


I can't decide what to write....

I do work...I go to school...and I have gone to places and done things that I wish to blog them all.

I love writing and I want to write more yet there are also times when I have written too many words and can't decide what adjective to use in my write ups (hehe).

So here I am apologizing and I know most of you might be thinking "why didn't she just use this post to write whatever she should be writing right now?" well as I've said I can't decide.

I still have lots to do (exciting and new things to do) but for now, so as not to waste (not that I think this is a waste) me writing this...the following blog (and hopefully another) will be on what I recently did.

Happy reading... *big smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment